Amaiz is a Fintech company based in the UK that launched its first banking service for entrepreneurs in the UK. While individual traders use a personal account for their business activities, it can cost more money to combine personal and trading activity, which is why it is much more practical to keep them separate, as it makes it easier to manage money flow.
Amaiz offers to maintain a business account, loaded with distinctive features and serves as a one-stop shop for business banking. It is a brand new app that was released in 2019, and it has all-in-one banking, invoicing, and accounting features.
Pricing of Amaiz
The pricing of Amaiz is really simple and low. The app starts you off a free trial in the advanced program they have developed by listening to several entrepreneurs. As their goal is to improve the daily banking for sole traders. As the situation change, the sole trader can choose the PAYG or monthly package that suits their needs best.
- The free trial allows you to keep a business MasterCard, get instant notification, PIN reminders, and display the money flow on the app. Along with that, it also allows you to keep a separate jar sub account, freeze the account if the card gets stolen, the transition from web to the phone app without any hassle, send unlimited invoices, and 24/7 customer service.
- Once you are satisfied with the services of Amaiz, you can set up your monthly up your account on the fee of £9.99. It provides the advanced services, along with self-assessment of tax payment if the trader has overspent.
Banking Service Features of Amaiz
Some of the banking service features provided by Amaiz are:
- Payments and Account: It offers fast integrated banking solutions, such as a current account which is quick to set up, receiving a MasterCard, which makes managing and transferring the flow of money easier.
- Managing Card: The Amaiz app not only gives instant notifications but also allows you to see instant PIN reminders. If your card goes missing, the app allows you to freeze your card, so it is not misused.
- Controlling Money Flow: The app allows you to view your expenses and categorizes transactions where the sole trader may be spending a lot of money, in order to prepare him for the self-assessment of tax beforehand.
- Direct Debit Management: The app allows you directly manage your debits or cancel any transactions if needed.
- Invoicing Made Easier: The app offers customizable templates, sending numerous invoices, and also tracking them.
- Second Separate Account: A second Jar sub account where the sole trader can retain funds for certain reasons, such as paying any taxes.
- Accountancy Team: Availability of the accountancy team, which is always available for the sole traders if they have any questions regarding basic bookkeeping.
Amaiz offers a free trial for solo entrepreneurs to test out if the app matches their needs. With a low monthly fee of £9.99, Amaiz offers all-in-one banking, invoicing, and accounting features.